I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mango Cheesecake











On Sunday, this is one of the item which i planned to make and had bought the mango from the bangkit market on saturday. But, i cannot do it as our fridge is full of vegetable. Today, after work, i quickly had my dinner and go for a try on Aunty Yochana recipe of Mango Cheese cake. However, my frosting is very bad. Guess as much as my fresh cream could be open for too long and i couldn't get a good whip.
After the sponge cake is baked, it shrink from the side, i cannot understand why. Luckily, i add some gelatin with the cream cheese in whipped fresh cream, so that my cream will not be melted. But, luckily my children love it as they always supported their mummy baking. Not only that, my niece - Yi Lin is also my supporter. She is the first one whom try on my cake. i finished it by 9pm. And at 930pm, i get yi lin to give a try, my children Carine and Wei Lie insisted to pose her together with the cake.




No comments:

Post a Comment