I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mini Jelly and agar agar




This morning i wake up especially early to prepare a few item for the celebration of Father day. first item i made is the Pink roses which using a packet of jelly powder cooked with some fresh milk with water and sugar and lastly add in some raspberry essence to make the sweet color. Second item is the Pandan coconut agar agar. This is very fragrance as i used the fresh pandan leave juice with coconut milk in it, may be my agar powder is too little, therefores, it is a bit on sloggy and not firm. Frankly speaking, i m not a jelly lover, this is my first time doing this dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment