I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chocolate chip muffin - 23.08.13


I had some spare time and decided to make some muffin to clear off my packet of buttermilk.

This is a recipe from Valerie which i remember someone put it up in the blog. I had tried in two years back. Verdict shows that this is a sure keeper. A moist and nice muffin.

Ingredient:
170g self raising flour
70g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking soda

180g chocolate chip
200g sugar ( i cut down to 100g which is not too sweet for me)

2 eggs
240g buttermilk
120g melted butter
1 tsp vanilla paste

Method:
1. Sift A into a bowl, stir in B
2. Whisk C and pour into 1. Mix with a ballon whisk
3. Scoop mixture into a muffin cup and top with chocolate chips if your want
4. Baked a 180deg for 20 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment