I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Double choclate chip muffin


on 18.11.09 evening, i have made this muffin using wen's recipe which she has learnt from Valeries Kong. I have cut the sugar by 20g and the sweetnest is just nice to us. My boy loves it so much.
Ingredients:
A. 170g self raising flour, 70g cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda
B. 180g chocolate chips, 200g sugar
C. 2 eggs, 240g buttermilk, 120g melted butter, 1tsp vanilla paste
Method:
1. Sift A into a bowl, stir in B
2. Whisk C and pour into 1. Mix with a ballon whisk
3. Scoop mixture into a muffin cup and top with chocolate chips if you want
4. Baked at 180deg for 20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment