I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Steamed egg white cake


My 3.2mps camera is left in my office and therefore, i have to use my handphone to snap it out. It is quite blur, hopefully, i can have a new camera to snap all my baking.
I have a lot of left over egg white from making of kueh lapis. Immediately, i have finished baking of the lapis, i quickly start to make this steamed egg white cake from a book.
Ingredient:
300g of egg white
200g of sugar
200g of flour
1 tbsp of ovelette
some chocolate chip for spinkling on top
Method:
1. Whish the egg white and sugar for 3 mins, add in flour and ovelette
2. Pour into a 8 inch round tin
2. steam at high heat for 20 mins


No comments:

Post a Comment