I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Valerie's Vegetable Pau Workshop







After seeing Wen's Delight and e-joe's blog that both have attended valerie's pau workshop in last two month and both commented its pau skin is easily to made. Thus, when i saw there were be a repeated class from Valeries i quickly registered myself with Bouna Vista CC.

Really, after seeing the process of making, i feel that i learn something from valeries. Just used hand knead instead of using dough mixer would produce the same soft pau texture. This is wonderful. will definitely going to try out this item on next month. I gain to learn the pleating of dough and method of rolling out the dough skin. This is good as i can apply to wrap my chive soon kueh.

show u all the picture from CC first. Enjoy viewing.









No comments:

Post a Comment