I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Steam moist chocolate cake

On 31.08.10, my children at home has requested me to make another cake for them as they love the cream of strawberry.

I decided to make this chocolate cake with fresh cream as so far i never do with cream coating. This is all done in 3 hours time, an easy item to handle.

Ingredient:
180g of butter
200g of evapuration milk
170g of sugar - Already reduced, original was 220g
120g of cake flour or all purpose flour
70g of cocoa powder
2 eggs
1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
1/2 tsp of baking soda
1/2 tsp of baking powder

Method:
1. Put butter, milk, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan and stir till melt and set aside to cool.
2. Whisk the egg and add in no.1 mixture
3. Pour in Flour with cocoa powder and stir till well mixed.
4. steam in 9 inch baking pan under high heat for 45mins.
5. Whipped 220g of fresh cream with 120g of melted chocolate and do with your own decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment