I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Very Melting Almond Ball - 2011


My 3rd item for today is Almond ball, very soft, frgrance and melting cookies. My friends all like it so much. The following measurement can make about six tub for my distribution to friend and relatives.
Ingredient:
424g ground almond
208g almond nibs
800g plain flour
3 teaspoon of baking powder
3 teaspoon of soda of carbonate
400g icing sugar
2 tsp of salt
2 tsp of almond essence (bake king is the best choice)
530g of corn oil
Method:
1. Pre heat oven at 170C
2. Place the toasted ground almond, almond nib in a big bowl, add in sieved icing sugar, salt, almond essence and lastly add in corn oil to bind into a soft dough
3. Use 5cc teaspoon to roll into a ball.
4. Baked for 10 min, and apply egg wash, baked for another 10 mins till cooked.


No comments:

Post a Comment