I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Open Tarts - CNY 2011


My 6th item for this year is the Open tart. I learnt this open tart from Valeries workshop which her pastry is very soft with salty taste, it blend well with the sweet tart. My sil also said this pastry is very fragrance. I am too busy to cook the pineapple filling, and i bought the ready made one which is not too sweet. I add some water to it before i roll into ball so as the filling will not be too dry after baked.


3 comments:

  1. It look delicious.
    Why don't you state down the recipes like your previous post on Crispy Conflake? Just suggestion ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anthony,

    Thanks for drop by my blog.

    The reason why i did not post the recipe is my teacher - Valeries Kong is still teaching for this item. I learnt from her in 2010 Jan.

    BR
    ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. elles sont superbes ces tartelettes à l'ananas !! bravo quel joli travail

    ReplyDelete