I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Pineapple tarts




This is my favourite cookies which i have been using for more than 20 years.
I have passed on the recipe to quite a few of my close friends and relative. I am very pleased to see my sister in law whom adapt the following method to bake and sell at our relative's kueh stall in Jan 2008, the two weeks sales was very good.
As you can see from the photo below, we are using the ready made pineapple jam instead of making our own home cook pineapple.
Pastry Skin:
500g cake flour
250g SCS butter
20g icing sugar
2 tbsp custar powder
Method:
1. Cream butter and icing sugar till pale
2. Add in the sieved flour to the batter
3. Scoop about 12g of pastry to wrapped out the pineapple ball 10g
4. Bake at 180c for 5 min and take out from oven to apply egg and put back to oven for further baking of 10 mins till cooked.





No comments:

Post a Comment