I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Steamed 3 layers cake


On 02.10.10 saturday, after i make my kaya, i have decided to adapt blogger - Ms Rima of Biosous A Toi recipe of steamed mocha layer cake.
Mine turned out as picture shown not even and clear layer. Supposed the bottom is chocolate past, followed by mocha paste and plain. Rima has did a very good job on this cake. Guess i must re do again when time permitted.
Overall, my family loves the taste of the coffee smell. Very fragrance.
This is a sure keeper recipe and will do again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine
    Gv this recipe a try again ok.. weigh ur batter and divide it by 3.. steam it using medium fire for 15mins if first layer is still a little wet.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete