I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Egg Tarts - 02.11.2012

On 02.11.2012 afternoon, i had make my 1st attempt on egg tart since i had some left over pastry from the almond tart did it the day before.

I like the mini size tarts and is my niece's favourite.

Pastry: follow the almond tarts pastry

Filling:
1 egg
1 yolk
100ml boiling water
30-40g sugar
60ml evaporated milk

Method:
1.  Lightly beat the egg and yolk
2.  Dissolve sugar in the boiling water.  Add in the evaporated milk.  Leave aside to cool.
3.  Strain the lightly beaten egg into the syrup mixture
4.  i use a spoon to scoop into the tart mould and bake at 175deg till u see the egg has puff up and take out from oven.


No comments:

Post a Comment