I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Horlick doggies cookies made in 1.1.2012


I had made these repeated item with my girl.  The recipe was refered to Florence's blog.

Ingredents:
180g butter (Golden churn)
80g Horlicks
100g chocolate chips
200g of top flour
25g cornflour
25g milk powder
koko krunch

Method:
1) sift the flour, cornflour and milk powder
2) cream the butter and horlick for 3 mins at low speed.  Do not overbeat
3) Add the sifted flour and beat for about one minute to form a dough
4) Divide dough into 10g each.  Embed 3 chocolate chips into each piece of dough and roll into a ball
5) Insert 2 pieces of koko krunch to from the ears and 1 chocolate chips as the nose and use a toothpick to pook two eyes
6) bake at 140 deg C for about 25 minutes
7) Cool before storing

Note: I added 15g of icing sugar to the ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment