I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Tiramisu



This morning, after i had sent off my children to school. I decided to make my first attempt Tiramisu using coffee sponge cake since i had purchased a tub of mascapone cheese in Jan from Phoon Huat

Overall, i think my cream is too watery as i should had used fresh whipping cream instead of Dairy whipping cream. i will give another try in these few days as i still had some balance of the cheese.

The coffee sponge cake were adapted from Valaries's recipe and the cream was using Alex Goh recipe.

2 comments:

  1. Harlow, where is the Alex recipe? I have add you in my blogspot. I will set up other blogspot for baking and cooking.

    The one I have now will be travelling
    http://deareillis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ellis,

      My photocopy has been disappeared, will borrowed from NLB again to replace it in my file. I manage to get it from other blogger.

      Thanks for visiting my blog. Your comment are welcomed.

      Best Regards
      Christine

      Delete