I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Walnut Chocolate Cake


Monday night, i decided to make this walnut chocolate cake for my children as my sil used to say walnut is good for brain development.
Ingredient:
a)
180g sugar
6 eggs
40ml cold water
1tsp of ovelatte
cake flour 200g
1 tsp of double baking powder
b)
250g butter
150g chocolate
100g walnut, bake in oven for 8 min and chopped into pieces
Method>
1. Preheated the oven at 170c
2. beat section (a) at 5min till mixture thick
3. beat the butter with 1 tbsp of rum till creamy and add in no. 2
4. bake for 45-50min in 8'inch tin


No comments:

Post a Comment