I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Almond cookies, Kueh bangkit


This is the almond cookies which is also one of the famous item in CNY. I used ground almond to do this, it was very fine and fragrance and consider a very easy item to make, my son has also help me to make the ball after i have used a cookies spoon to scope it out. I prefer to have a even size therefore, i need a cookie spoon to do it.
Another favourite of mine is kueh bangkit, this year i adapted Valeries' recipe to mix and match. To my surprise, this kueh bangkit is very lasting, my colleague whom ordered 6 bottles from me, left one bottle which she eat slowly, its taste is still as good after 6 months.
Making this cookies, you will find that the kitchen has a layer of flour every where and need to have a clean after baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment