I am a FTWM with 2 kids, i love baking, cooking during my free time. Always like to explore for good recipes of any food to try on. Hence, i decided to open an blog to keep track of my cooking records wef 21.08.09.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Open Pineapple tart




These are the cookies which i made during this CNY, but i never had a chance to download into my computer as i have used my husdband sumsung handphone. Only today i have chance to bring to office and get my colleague - Jamie to teach me how to transfer to the PC.
This year i have some order from my son's school and some from my Sil' market place. I have mix some self cooked pineapple paste with the bake king ready paste.
For the pastry, i have used Valeries Pineapple tart recipe as i learnt it from her in Dec 2009. This is good, the pastry has a fragrance and soft texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment